NIKE BLAZER MID '77 EMB
This item is not able to ship outside of the U.S.
Quench your thirst for style with this salty take on your tried-and-true wardrobe staple. Preserving everything you love best—simple comfort and vintage style—its cracked material, salt-washed colors and weathered accents maintain its status as the go-to outfit completer. Lace up and perfect your look.
- Cracked leather and weathered, salt-bleached colors nod to this years NBA All-Star game's host city, Salt Lake City.
- Washed canvas brings you a summery aesthetic, while the unique salt-washed midsole treatment adds a 1-of-a-kind, artisan finish.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable leather, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing deliver comfort that lasts.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern gives you excellent traction.
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
Limit 1 per customer.
Multiple orders will result in all orders being canceled.
No refunds or order cancellations.
Discount codes not applicable.