NIKE AF1 '07 LV8 EMB 'BLUE WHISPER'
This item is not able to ship outside of the U.S.
Quench your thirst for style with this salty take on the hoops original. Preserving everything you know best—‘80s construction, bold details and nothin’-but-net style—its cracked leather, salt-washed colors, and weathered accents maintain its status as the coveted off-court shoe.
- Cracked leather Swoosh and weathered, salt-bleached colors nod to this years NBA All-Star game's host city, Salt Lake City.
- Washed canvas brings you a summery aesthetic, while the unique salt-washed midsole treatment delivers a 1-of-a-kind, artisan finish.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durable traction and heritage style.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
Limit 1 per customer.
Multiple orders will result in all orders being canceled.
No refunds or order cancellations.
Discount codes not applicable.