Puma Style Rider x KIDSUPER
PUMA x KIDSUPER STUDIOS is bringing together the energy and passion for football and the creativity and innovation of art.
Based in Brooklyn, KidSuper Studios is an artist collective founded by Colm Dillane. Colm is an ex-professional footballer, a designer, an artist, a director, and much more. He got his start at age 15 making T-shirts in his basement, and today is recognized as one of the most innovative and wide-ranging creatives of his time. For the debut of PUMA x KIDSUPER STUDIOS, Colm presents his unique take on PUMA silhouettes, with football-inspired detailing, retro prints and colors, and playful scribbles.
- Puma Style Rider x KIDSUPER
- Nylon graphic-printed upper with suede overlays
- Full lace closure
- IMEVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Shock-absorbing PUMA Federbein outsole
- Semi-transparent TPU Formstrip with KidSuper Studios branding
- KIDSUPER TPU bubble at the heel with PUMA Cat Logo branding
- Woven label at tongue with KIDSUPER STUDIOS branding
- KIDSUPER STUDIOS badge at the inner side
Limit 1 per customer.
Multiple orders will result in all orders being canceled.
No refunds or order cancellations.
Discount codes not applicable.
- FOOTWEAR||410-MEN'S FOOTWEAR