Puma Cell Dome Sock x KIDSUPER
PUMA x KIDSUPER STUDIOS is bringing together the energy and passion for football and the creativity and innovation of art.
Based in Brooklyn, KidSuper Studios is an artist collective founded by Colm Dillane. Colm is an ex-professional footballer, a designer, an artist, a director, and much more. He got his start at age 15 making T-shirts in his basement, and today is recognized as one of the most innovative and wide-ranging creatives of his time. For the debut of PUMA x KIDSUPER STUDIOS, Colm presents his unique take on PUMA silhouettes, with football-inspired detailing, retro prints and colors, and playful scribbles.
- Puma Cell Dome Sock x Kidsuper
- CELL: PUMA's visible running tech from the '90s provides stable cushioning with a molded hexagonal structure
- Mid-height sock collar
- Knit, mesh, suede, and nylon upper
- Multiple hooks and loop straps
- Visible CELL cushioning unit in the midsole with KIDSUPER wording
Limit 1 per customer.
Multiple orders will result in all orders being canceled.
No refunds or order cancellations.
Discount codes not applicable.
- FOOTWEAR||410-MEN'S FOOTWEAR